Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - PAC EXPRESS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.
- Microsoft Masters *Ms. Pac-Man* With a Horde of AI Agents
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Microsoft claims beating a classic 1982 videogame could help it make better enterprise software.
- Largest 2016 Super PAC Gears Up For 2018 Midterms
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Priorities USA Action raised close to $200 million in the 2016 election cycle in support of Hillary Clinton. The super PAC, led by Democratic party veteran Guy Cecil in 2016, is ramping up early forthe 2018 midterms with a hiring spree from all corners of the Democratic Party landscape.
- Conservative PAC Tries To Link Ossoff To Scalise Shooting Before Georgia Special Election
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
While an ad buy this small may do little to change votes this late in the game, the overt nastiness and tasteless aspects of the ad took many on both sides of the aisle by surprise.
- American Express, Fitbit Ink Deals With NBA
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
To tip off the renewed partnership, American Express and the NBA are hosting a special draft-themed American Express "Teamed Up" event June 20 in New York City,