The online pharmacy PillPack is ready to change how you deal with your medications.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - PAAK PHARMACY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Pharmacy of the Future Is Ready For Your Bathroom Counter
By Emily Dreyfuss - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Six People Connected to Online Pharmacy Arrested in Canada
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Canadian authorities have arrested six individuals indicted in the U.S. in 2015 in connection with Canada Drugs, a Winnipeg, Manitoba-based online pharmacy that allegedly sold illegal and counterfeit cancer medications in the U.S.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Wayne State Receives $1.25 Million Planned Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
The gift from alumni and faculty members Peter and Karen Frade will assist students in the university's Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences....
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Doctors Call On Big Pharma To Advertise Retail Prices Of Prescription Drugs
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Think of the last prescription you had filled: You probably know how much you had to pay the pharmacy, but do you have any idea of the full sticker price for that medication? With many drug prices soaring, the nation’s largest physicians organization has called on the pharmaceuticals industry to be more transparent about the sometimes huge price tags …
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.