Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - P2P SECURITY INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- U.S. Probes SeaWorld Over Executives' Comments on Documentary
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. said it received subpoenas from the government related to trading in its securities and statements made by its executives, including those discussing the impact of “Blackfish,” a critical documentary that sent ripples through the company.
- Mozambique Audit Report Asks, Where Is More Than $1 Billion?
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A report by audit and security firm Kroll Inc. finds three state-owned companies in Mozambique can’t account for more than $1 billion in loans and bonds raised on the international market
- Americans Go Big On P2P Payments
Friday May 12, 2017
Thirty-six percent of U.S. adults are currently using P2P payment services, including 62% of millennials.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.