A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - OXFORD ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Professor, Oxford Employee Wanted in Murder Surrender
By Kurt Chirbas and Phil Helsel - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Police spokesman said that a Northwestern University professor and an Oxford University employee who were the subjects of a nationwide manhunt are in custody.
- Oxford professor resigns over claims top university donor supports Trump
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Malala Yousafzai Is ‘So Excited’ After Being Accepted To Oxford University
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Malala Yousafzai, the youngest-ever winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, has been accepted to Oxford University.
- Extreme Commuting
By BRYAN MILLER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The number of people who commute two hours or more to work is expected to grow, especially now that it is easier to work occasionally from home.
- AIAS Foundation awards five scholarships for video game students
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The AIAS Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS), has awarded five scholarships to students who are dedicating themselves to the advancement of the video game industry. The scholarships are an attempt to make the game industry more diverse. The winners will each receive $2,500, participate in a year-long mentorship program […]