21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
135 FOUNTAIN VIEW ST.
CLINTON, NEW YORK, 13323
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OUTERFACING TECHNOLOGY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Hillary Clinton: If Republicans Repeal Obamacare ‘They’re The Death Party’
By jasonnawara - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Hillary Clinton gave a harsh but accurate assessment of the GOP's party platform with the repeal of Obamacare looming.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Trump blasts Russia probes, says Clinton ‘colluded’ with Dems to bury Sanders
By Mark Moore - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
President Trump continued his assault on the probes into Russia’s involvement in the election by blasting Hillary Clinton for colluding with Democrats to beat Bernie Sanders. “Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders. Is she allowed to so collude? Unfair to Bernie!,” Trump
- Possible Lynch meddling in Clinton email probe makes me ‘queasy’
By Marisa Schultz - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
WASHINGTON – Borrowing a line from ousted FBI director James Comey, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee said Sunday he’s “queasy” about the possibility of former Attorney General Loretta Lynch meddling in the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails. “It does give me a queasy feeling as well,” said Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.)...