The Yankees got their man — and lost some kids. In finally acquiring Sonny Gray less than an hour before Monday’s 4 p.m. non-waivers trade deadline, the Yankees coughed up Dustin Fowler, Jorge Mateo and James Kaprielian, three precious prospects in their stacked farm system. The Yankees managed to talk Oakland GM Billy Beane down...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OUR PRECIOUS GEMS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Say goodbye to the Yankees gems who bought Sonny Gray
By Mark W. Sanchez - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Sonic Mania was already so good, I’d buy an incomplete version from June as-is
By Sam Machkovech - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Revisiting our time with early versions of the tantalizing 16-bit gem before its release.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.