You have a dental problem that needs attention, but you’re not sure how to pay for your trip to the dentist. Take a deep breath – it’s okay. There are several ways you can afford quality dental care without putting yourself in a financial tailspin. This guide will help you understand the options you’ll have when budgeting for a dental procedure. We’ll cover expected costs for common procedures. We’ll look at what to do if you don’t have insurance. And ...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OTSEGO DENTAL CARE PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Afford Quality Dental Care
By Chris Sirico - Friday Jun 2, 2017
- Dentists Accuse Delta Dental of Violating Nonprofit Rules
By Staff Writer - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A group of dentists at odds with the Massachusetts’ largest dental insurer are accusing the company of violating nonprofit rules and engaging in anticompetitive behavior, and they’re asking Attorney General Maura Healey’s office to investigate. The dentists detailed their complaints against Delta Dental of Massachusetts in an 11-page letter to Healey, penned by their lawyer, James […]
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Health Care's Four Horsemen
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The Senate health care bill simply digs the hole deeper.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017