Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OTR ENTERTAINMENT, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Casey Affleck dons a sheet in ‘Ghost Story’ — and it’s actually good
By Sara Stewart - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
I’ve heard of an actor losing himself in a role, but I’ve never seen one so literally and figuratively lost on-screen, to moving effect. For most of “A Ghost Story,” Casey Affleck is hidden under a plain white sheet as the title’s apparition. (Yes, apparently it’s really him under there.) The costume initially comes across...
- ‘Star Wars’ Actress Lupita Nyong’o Was Hidden In Plain Sight At Comic-Con, And No One Noticed
By Josh Kurp - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Assume that beneath every San Diego Comic-Con costume is a famous person.
- After Wanda Deal, Chinese Property Developer Faces Debt Risk
By SUI-LEE WEE - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Sunac China Holdings has emerged as one of the country’s most prominent white knights, but its debt load has more than doubled.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.