Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OTA FRANCHISE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Irvine Foundation Awards Nearly $21.4 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The grants will support the expansion of linked learning efforts in the state and ensure equitable voting access to all Californians....
- UC Irvine Health Cancer Center Receives $5 Million for Endowed Chairs
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The gift from the Chao family will support two leukemia researchers as well as future research on blood cancers and cancers with hereditary links....
- Support for Murray That’s Loud, Clear and Nearly Out of ‘Trainspotting’
By SIMON CAMBERS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Twitter posts by the author Irvine Welsh are often provocative, and the language is usually vulgar, but his admiration for top-ranked Andy Murray is clear.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Raiders final OTA canceled as team races go-karts
By Drew Costley - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Raiders quarterback Derek Carr and his teammates skipped their final organized team activity on Friday, June 9. Instead, Oakland's field general made good on his surname and beat his fellow Raiders in go-kart racing.