A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - OSSIFY! (ORAL SURGERY SUPPORT & INITIATIVE FOUNDATION, YES!) INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Markle Foundation Receives $25.8 Million for Job Skills Initiative
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The grant from Microsoft Philanthropies will support an expansion of Markle's Skillful initiative in Colorado and other states....
- Barr Foundation Awards $14.2 Million in Q2 Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Second-quarter grants were awarded in support of arts and creativity, climate, education, cross-program initiatives, and special initiatives....
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]
- Wyncote Foundation Awards $5 Million to Philadelphia Orchestra
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The gift will support a five-year initiative to expand programming showcasing the world's largest mechanical action concert hall pipe organ....