Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OSITA CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Miami Beach Penthouse, Now $18 Million Cheaper
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Originally seeking $53 million in late 2015, the furnished unit at 321 Ocean is now asking $34,999,999.
- Miami Beach Waterfront Home Lists for $22.5 Million
Friday Aug 11, 2017
The contemporary, fully furnished home is on Rivo Alto Island, one of the Venetian Islands.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Mayors, Sidestepping Trump, Vow to Fill Void on Climate Change
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Monday Jun 26, 2017
American mayors in Miami Beach for their annual meeting urged the federal government to fight global warming and vowed to step up their own efforts.