Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ORIE WOODS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Cramped Apartment? Try Ori's Transforming, Robotic Furniture
By Elizabeth Stinson - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A new concept from startup Ori makes shape-shifting furniture transforms your living space on demand.
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps is another gorgeous Metroidvania
By Mike Minotti - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Ori and the Blind Forest, as gorgeous a game as you’ll ever see, is getting the sequel it deserves with Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Microsoft revealed Ori and the Will of the Wisps during its Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) press event in Los Angeles today. The Metroidvania (2D platformers that focus on […]
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.