“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ORGANIC HARMONY MUSIC MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Can Direct-Response and Major Gifts Work Together?
By Richard Perry and Jeff Schreifels - Monday Jul 17, 2017
If the major donor team and the direct-response teams are doing their work, there is harmony and consistency between both. They don’t worry about who gets credit for how the revenue comes in, because each department knows they need each other and it’s the organization AND the donor that is important.
The post Can Direct-Response and Major Gifts Work Together? appeared first on Veritus Group.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Swedish comedian organizing 'man-free' music fest after rash of sexual assaults at Bravalla
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Following an alarming number of rapes and sexual assaults at Sweden's largest music festival, Bravalla, a comedian named Emma Knyckare is organizing a "man-free" music festival to take place in summer 2018.