Tech and media bigs on the red-hot seat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ORDONEZ GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Some of Our Fave D Conference Videos Before AllThingsD Signs Off in 3 … 2 … 1 …
By Kara Swisher - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
- How Real Is Uber’s “Be Your Own Boss” Tagline?
By Cyndi Suarez - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Uber is built on contract workers who are invited to “be their own bosses,” but the company has sophisticated control practices supported by data and a general practice of disengagement.
- Four Wheels on Ice: Extreme Driving Lures Adventure Seekers
Saturday Apr 1, 2017
In Arjeplog, Sweden, ice-driving tours allow visitors to get behind the wheel and do figure eights on a sheet of solid ice while being pampered at upscale accommodations during their downtime. Popular destination driving programs like this one are intensifying competition among luxury automakers. Photo: Chester Dawson
- Is Your Car Safe From Hackers?
Thursday Apr 13, 2017
An Israeli cybersecurity company says it was able to hack a moving car using a Bluetooth-enabled device. WSJ's Chester Dawson discusses this exclusive story and which cars may be vulnerable on Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero. Photo: AP
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- Rescuers Search for 7 Sailors as Damaged U.S. Destroyer Reaches Port
By JONATHAN SOBLE and MOTOKO RICH - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Aided by tugboats and with water pouring into its hull, the destroyer returned to an American naval base after colliding with a cargo ship off Japan.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadband speeds.