Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ORDINARY SPORTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Eaux Claires recap: the best and worst of Justin Vernon's festival
By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
10 "Eaux Claires Awards" for 3rd edition of Justin Vernon and Aaron Dessner's festival.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Bringing Inexpensive Mobile Access to Researchers in Antarctica
By Ina Fried - Monday Dec 30, 2013
A unique approach combines some of the benefits of walkie-talkies and satellite phones while using ordinary cellphones connected to a base station from startup Range Networks.
- North Korea Claims Otto Warmbier Sought Regime Change
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
A North Korean official said that Otto Warmbier, the U.S. student released by North Korea last week in a coma after a 17-month detention, was “not an ordinary citizen of America,” adding that he was punished because he had sought to overthrow North Korea’s government.
- Gabe Pressman, a Dean of New York TV Journalism, Dies at 93
By ROBERT D. McFADDEN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
To generations of mayors, governors and ordinary New Yorkers, Mr. Pressman, WNBC’s senior correspondent, seemed always on the scene.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015