Hear that sound? It’s everyone in Italy, screaming for ice cream. Because if there’s one country that loves creamy frozen treats, it’s the home of gelato: Italy produced more ice cream last year than any other country in Europe.That’s “amore”Italy was responsible for 19% all the ice cream made in Europe last year, producing 157 million gallons of …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ORAZIO'S ITALIAN CREPES & GELATO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Italy Is Europe’s Ice Cream Champ, Producing 6.8B Scoops Of Gelato In 2016
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- What’s The Difference Between Ice Cream, Frozen Custard, And Gelato?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Sure, you may pride yourself on the fact that you know chocolate milk does not come from brown cows, but how are strong is your knowledge of other dairy products? Don’t worry, if you can’t tell ice cream from frozen custard, we’ve got you covered. Depending on where you grew up or where you live in the world, your idea …
- Crepe Myrtle Alternatives: What Is A Good Substitute For A Crepe Myrtle Tree
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
- Crepe Myrtle Pest Control: Treating Pests On Crepe Myrtle Trees
By Kristi Waterworth - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Hobby Lobby Agrees To Turn Over Thousands Of Ancient Iraqi Artifacts That Were Smuggled Into U.S.
By Chris Morran - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Hobby Lobby — home to glitter glue, crepe paper, and distress paint — was also apparently in the business of acquiring ancient Mesopotamian relics. However, the crafty retailer says it didn’t quite understand all the ins and outs of the whole “importing artifacts from Iraq” process and has agreed to forfeit thousands of items, including clay cuneiform tablets, that the …