Student anti-bullying efforts in schools may need to be expanded to include teachers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ORANGE ULSTER BOCES PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bullying by Teachers: Is It Linked to a Growing License to Hate?
By Suja Amir - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Teacher groomed student, sexually assaulted her: suit
By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
OMAHA, Neb. — The parents of a student sexually assaulted by an Omaha math teacher have sued the district and some administrators, saying school officials did nothing to stop the teacher. The Omaha World-Herald reports the federal lawsuit filed last week says the officials didn’t act on reports and suspicions that Brian Robeson was grooming...
- A New Education Report Calls Forth the Ghost of Gates-funded inBloom
By Jim Schaffer - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
It’s almost as if the national uprising of parents to protect student privacy never occurred! We revisit a bright failed idea of the Gates Foundation.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Bringing Unions to Charter Schools: What Will It Mean?
By Martin Levine - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Only one in eight charter schools have a union bargaining agreement with teachers. Union supporters believe representing charter teachers will improve charter education as well the compensation and working conditions of teachers.
- Welcome to your first day of Classroom
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017