San Francisco is planning a party this weekend for the 75th anniversary of America's favorite bridge. But what happens if nobody can see the famous orange spires? WSJ's Geoffrey Fowler takes a look at the contingency plans so tourists won't be left in a sea of fog.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
515 E 7TH STREET APT 6R
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11218
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ORANGE FOG STUDIO LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Golden Gate Bridge 75th Party! Fog, You Say?
Wednesday May 23, 2012
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017