Small-business owners remain optimistic about their business situation, says the report. Down marginally (+95) from the +100 recorded in February, the two measurements this year represent a strong increase over 2016 index scores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OPTIMAL SOLUTIONS 9 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Small Business Optimism Highest Since Great Depression
Wednesday May 31, 2017
- The Valley: Hooking Up Angels and Entrepreneurs
Wednesday Feb 1, 2012
WSJ's Jessica Vascellaro visits the offices of AngelList in San Francisco. Founder and CEO Naval Ravikant talks about how the company links start-up entrepreneurs with angel investors.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.