The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
133 TINDLE AVENUE
WEST SENECA, NEW YORK, 14224
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ONLINE RETAIL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Nike to Sell Some Items Directly to Amazon
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Nike has agreed to sell some of its products directly to Amazon.com Inc., a person familiar with the matter said, a concession by the sneaker giant that it can no longer afford to ignore the online retailing behemoth.
- Walmart Adds Men’s Clothing Retailer Bonobos To Its Collection Of Online Businesses
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 16, 2017
When someone says “retailers of upscale men’s fashion,” you probably don’t picture Walmart. Yet the mega-retailer is adding menswear company Bonobos, which started online and now has boutiques in cities and in Nordstrom stores, to its collection of online brands. As rumored a few months ago, Walmart’s Jet subsidiary is acquiring Bonobos for $310 million. It makes a nice …
- JCPenney CEO: Postal Service Is Really Online Retailers’ Biggest Problem
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 16, 2017
As bricks-and-mortar retailers attempt to attract more customers and make more sales, they are increasingly courting online shoppers. But all of those two-day shipping services and other free shipping guarantees are putting pressure on delivery companies, and that could be a big problem, according to the top executive at JCPenney. The Street reports that JCPenney CEO Marvin Ellison believes the …
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.