The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ONLINE QURAN CENTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- World Wrestling Entertainment gets toehold in China with streaming deal
By Wayne Ma - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. is betting on China’s growing appetite for online video content—and its taste for melodrama.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Why Some Online Video Stars Opt for Facebook Over YouTube
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The best-known video celebrities gravitate to the mass audience of YouTube. But some others are carving a niche on the worlds biggest social network.
- State of the Art: How BuzzFeed’s Tasty Conquered Online Food
By FARHAD MANJOO - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Those overhead food videos that you watch and watch? BuzzFeed’s Tasty has mastered the format to become one of the world’s most popular content producers.
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.