The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ONE WEB TECHNOLOGIES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Low-latency satellite broadband gets approval to serve US residents
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 23, 2017
OneWeb's 50Mbps Internet with 30ms latency could hit remotest areas by 2019.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
- The Economy Needs Amazons, but It Mostly Has GEs
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
When Amazon.com Inc. announced Friday it was buying Whole Foods, the stock market got a taste of something long missing: volatility. If Amazon is one extreme in how companies invest, General Electric is the other, writes Greg Ip.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.