Podcasting has risen in popularity, sunk like a stone, then recovered more times than your favorite celebrity trying to make a comeback. Back when podcasts first debuted around 2005, the idea seemed strange — like having your own radio station or talk show. I remember creating one way back in 2006 or so with all […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ONE WAY TRANSPORTATION CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Connected cars helped me re-rediscover podcasts
By John Brandon - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- Future of City Transport: Flying Taxis
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Flying car concepts and designs have been around for awhile. But some firms are looking to transform the idea and provide a point-to-point passenger vehicle service–or a flying taxi. Here are three companies pushing to revolutionize city transport. Graphic Simulation: Volocopter
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Using Round Point Shovels – How To Use A Round Head Shovel In The Garden
By Bonnie L. Grant - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- U.S. Accuses Iranian Naval Vessel in 'Unsafe' Strait of Hormuz Encounter
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
An Iranian Navy vessel confronted three U.S. ships and pointed a laser at a Marine Corps helicopter over the Strait of Hormuz, U.S. military officials said, another in a series of incidents the military considers dangerous and unprofessional.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.