NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ONE TOUCH HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICES, RN PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- How the Republican Health Care Bill Would Change Medicaid
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The reporter Margot Sanger-Katz examines how the Republican health plan aims to roll back a program that insures nearly one in five Americans.
- Values Revealed: The Health Debate Shows What Both Parties Care About Most
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
What role should government have in health care, and who should pay for it? A political fight lays bare a philosophical one.
- Public Health: G.O.P. Senators Might Not Realize It, but Not One State Supports the Republican Health Bill
By CHRISTOPHER WARSHAW and DAVID BROOCKMAN - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
New estimates show that Republicans have stumbled upon the rare thing that unites red and blue states: opposition to the health care bill.
- One Almost-Certain Risk for Investors in the Health-Care Bill
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As investors struggle to understand the overhaul of the Affordable Care Act, one area to watch is insurance deductibles, which are likely to rise and could increase pressure on the health-care industry to control costs.
- How Medicaid Works, and Who It Covers
By ABBY GOODNOUGH and KATE ZERNIKE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
One of the biggest flash points in the debate over Republican health care legislation is the future of Medicaid. Here are some basic facts about the 52-year-old program.
- Senate Health Care Bill Includes Deep Cuts to Medicaid
By ROBERT PEAR and THOMAS KAPLAN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Senate Republican leaders released their bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and they want to hold a vote on the measure by the end of next week.