John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ONE TIME ELECTRIC CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. But sometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
- This Tesla Model X Consumes Electricity, Emits Kittens
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Tesla’s fancy electric vehicles have been criticized by some car lovers for not having the beloved “purr” of an internal combustion engine. But there is one Tesla that was hiding a “meow” in the bumper. Here are the facts, as far as we know. A Model X owner posted three videos on YouTube. The first featured tiny, sad meows coming …
- China Aims for Gold in Brazil Power Deal
Tuesday Aug 9, 2016
China’s State Grid, the world’s largest electricity provider by revenue, is planning a blockbuster $13 billion takeover of Brazilian power company CPFL Energia. Photo: State Grid Corp. of China
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Surprising no one, Tim Cook says Apple is “focusing” on auto autonomy
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Also calls electric driving “a marvelous experience," expects ride sharing to take off.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.