Hyundai Motor Co said on Thursday it was placing electric vehicles at the center of its product strategy – one that includes plans for a premium long-distance electric car as it seeks to catch up to Tesla and other rivals. Like Toyota Motor Corp, Hyundai had initially championed fuel cell technology as the future of […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ONE TIME ELECTRIC CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Hyundai shifts to long-range premium electric cars
By Reuters - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Is Now The Time To Buy An Electric Car?
By Dan Seitz - Monday Jul 31, 2017
With the Tesla Model 3 ramping up production, here's what you need to consider before buying an electric car.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- MAMA GRIZZLY BITES Palin to subpoena 23 from NY Times in lawsuit
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017