Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ONE PARKING HUDSON INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Family of teen missing at sea sues friend’s family
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 21, 2017
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The mother of a teenager who disappeared with his friend while boating in the Atlantic Ocean filed suit Friday against the other boy’s parents and grandfather, alleging they should have prevented them from taking an ill-equipped boat out to sea. The mother of Perry Cohen filed the suit against the...
- Ex-escort sentenced to 16 years for trying to have husband killed
By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A former Florida escort convicted of trying to hire a hit man to murder her newlywed husband was sentenced Friday to 16 years in prison, perhaps ending a drawn-out case that drew notice for its startling videos and salacious characters. Circuit Judge Glenn Kelley imposed the sentence on Dalia Dippolito,...