Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
703 ROCKAWAY ST.
STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK, 10307
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ONE MORE MOD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Home Buyers Flock to Shelter Island
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A five-minute ferry ride from the Hamptons, the 8,000-acre island offers a rich history, scant traffic and gentler prices.
- It's Not You, It's Millennials: Rhode Island Dumps Hot Wieners for Craft Beer
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Looking for something that could represent Rhode Island and draw millennials to a huge 17-day fair, state officials ousted hot wieners, a cherished local delicacy, for a lineup of craft beer for the state’s building at the Big E.
- Egypt Parliament Cedes Islands to Saudi Arabia Risking Backlash
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Egypt’s parliament approved a controversial deal to cede two Red Sea islands to Saudi Arabia, an agreement backed by President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi but widely criticized by people in the North African country.
- Is the Staten Island Yankees' name holding them back?
By Aaron Elstein - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More