The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ONE CALL SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
- Microsoft officially launches Stream enterprise video service
By Blair Hanley Frank - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Microsoft is making it easier for companies to share videos internally with their employees, starting with the launch of a service today. It’s called Microsoft Stream, and it’s ready for prime time after nearly a year in preview. One of the key new features that comes with this release is the addition of automatic transcription […]
- Sand worms and lightning: Aven Colony takes city-building to exoplanets
By Ars Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A city-building game set at the start of humanity's galactic civilization era.
- With GreatCall Deal, GTCR Looks to Expand Healthtech for Boomers
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Friday Jun 9, 2017
With this week’s buyout of GreatCall, the Chicago-based private equity firm GTCR just placed a big bet that healthtech for the aging wave of baby boomers will be a big business. GreatCall operates a virtual telecommunications network that provides healthtech products and services for more than 800,000 older consumers throughout the United States. The company, […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.