NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 07, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - ONCE UPON A CAKE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Paris Journal: With Acrobats and Cake, a Paris Opera Celebrates Its Rebirth
By ALISSA J. RUBIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The newly renovated Opéra Comique draws on opera’s rich history of innovation — and circus acrobats — in an effort to appeal to modern Parisians.
- It's Time To Clean Up Our Digital Waste
Wednesday Nov 18, 2015
Once upon a time, the use of email was going to reduce paper use and costs internally for businesses. Remember those email signatures reminding the more old-school in the office "please do not printthis email?"
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Sunken Cake - The Amy's Baking Company Recipe
Tuesday Jun 18, 2013
By now, you may have heard the story about the Scottsdale, Ariz., eatery called Amy's Baking Company, and the disastrous, cringe-worthy reaction the owners had to culinary "last-hope-to-succeed GordonRamsey of 'Kitchen Nightmares'." The owners' now-famous meltdown on camera, in the media and online is stuff of legend and is still making headlines. Going after your customers for citing theiropinion is never a good thing, and feeding your "haters" is only going to multiply like ants; the more trash you put out there, the more that will show up.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.