A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING INN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- First real look at Brandon Marshall is everything Giants want
By Paul Schwartz - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
It was described by Ben McAdoo as “just a play on the script,’’ which is accurate but not correct. What it turned out to be, unofficially but very much spiritually, was Brandon Marshall’s introduction to the Giants, a calling-card moment that showed what the towering target can add to the offense and inflict on defensive...
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Steve Bannon, Back on the Outside, Prepares His Enemies List
By JEREMY W. PETERS and MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
With his ouster from the White House, Stephen K. Bannon will head back to Breitbart News, where he plans to wage war on the enemies of his nativist vision.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.