Stolen F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscripts, colorful booksellers and a sleepy resort town make for a leisurely, lawyerless John Grisham jaunt.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ON POINT RISK SOLUTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In ‘Camino Island,’ John Grisham Takes a Vacation From Writing John Grisham Novels
By KEN TUCKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Gaming 24/7: Reaching Your Audience Day & Night
Friday Aug 3, 2012
If you're paying attention to digital marketing, by now you've heard that gamification can improve engagement in marketing, training, social causes and even personal health. An entire industry ofdesigners and developers is emerging focused on creating gamified solutions for companies. When I talk about "gamification," I'm basically talking about applying game principles to non-gamingexperience. In other words, taking the things that make Angry Birds, FarmVille and Minecraft so engaging -- earning points, leveling up, discovering, unlocking features, getting rewards -- and usingthem to focus people's time and attention on real-world issues.
- The Confederate Monuments: Dead Stones and Real Monsters
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Leftist iconoclasts clamor against Confederate monuments to fight "white supremacy," but their proposed solution is just as bad as the imagined problem they claim to want to eradicate.
- Banking trojan executes when targets hover over link in PowerPoint doc
By Dan Goodin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Novel infection method doesn't require link to be clicked.
- Check Point says Fireball malware hit 250 million; Microsoft says no
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Either way, Microsoft assures us that Windows 10 S would have been immune.
- Whole Foods Deal Shows Amazon’s Prodigious Tolerance for Risk
By DAVID STREITFELD - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A longtime approach of making bold — and sometimes head-scratching — moves has brought Jeff Bezos staggering success.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.