John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OMG AMERICAN PRODUCTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate's date to the movies and, omg, please be a couple
By Martha Tesema - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Alert the presses: We might finally have a new couple to 'ship.
The two actors star in the 2017 film Aardvark, but because both are reportedly single, the world's imaginations have run wild about their possible date to the theaters.
Slate was last in a relationship with Chris Evans, and even following their breakup, glowed about the time she spent with the most popular Chris in Hollywood (don't @ us). Despite their dreamy relationship (and breakup), people have been thrilled by the possibilities of a Hamm-Slate connection. Read more...More about Jon Hamm, Celebrity Couple, Jenny Slate, Culture, and Web Culture
- Productivity Far Outpaces U.S. Factory Wages
Monday May 28, 2012
Overall compensation to factory workers doesn't come close to the impressive productivity gains that American factories have enjoyed over the past year. WSJ's David Wessel reports. (Photo: AP)
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe. The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017