At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - OLYMPIC GENERAL CONSTRUCTION CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- McDonald's, IOC End Olympic Partnership Early
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The International Olympic Committee said it and fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. have agreed to end their long-running partnership before their latest deal was set to expire.
- LA Olympics 2028 - Unbearably hot, partially underwater
By Mark Morford - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Will there even be a Los Angeles? A functional California? Of course there will. But will we have enough water? How will everyone get around? Will next-gen Olympic athletes be constructed solely of steroidal opioids and 3D-printed bones and lasers for eyes? Why not?
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."