Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - OLYMPIC GENERAL CONSTRUCTION CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- McDonald's, IOC End Olympic Partnership Early
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The International Olympic Committee said it and fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. have agreed to end their long-running partnership before their latest deal was set to expire.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Marin General Hospital Receives $21 Million Bequest
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The commitment from board member Bruce Braden will support ongoing construction of a new campus for the hospital....
- Marine Plane Had Emergency at High Altitude, General Says
By ELLEN ANN FENTRESS, RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA and DAVE PHILIPPS - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The general’s comments bolstered witness accounts that the plane broke up or exploded while in the air, killing 16 service members.