The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OLIVE FUNDING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Ex-Officer Is Indicted on Murder Charge in Killing of Black Teenager
By SERGE F. KOVALESKI - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The former officer, Roy D. Oliver II, was indicted in the fatal shooting of Jordan Edwards, 15, who was driving away from a house party in the Dallas suburbs.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Yankees Charity Neglects Stadium’s Neighbors
By MICAH HAUSER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
A fund created by the Yankees as an olive branch to the communities around the stadium has disbursed millions. But a majority of that money has gone elsewhere.
- Packard Invests $5 Million in Silicon Valley Affordable Housing Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Housing Trust Silicon Valley's Tech + Equity + Community + Housing Fund aims to raise startup capital for ten thousand affordable homes over the next decade....