NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OLIVE BRANCH HOLISTIC CARE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- The Need For A Holistic And Custom-built CRM In Health Care
Wednesday May 3, 2017
From retail to banking to hospitality, progressive industries are embracing advanced customer relationship (CRM) technologies to create positive and personalized experiences for consumers. Due to itsoverwhelming success, particularly in recent years, the CRM industry is booming with no sign of slowing down. In fact, according to Gartner, the CRM software market is expected to reach $36.5 billionthis year, up from $26.3 billion in 2015.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Can Olive Trees Grow In Zone 7: Types Of Cold Hardy Olive Trees
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- John Oliver goes on epic rant about Trump's promise to help coal miners
By Sam Haysom - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Although there are many good ranters out there on the internet, no-one does ranting quite like John Oliver.
This week his sights are firmly set on Donald Trump — and, more specifically, his promise to help coal miners.
"If Trump really cares about miners he would be putting a plan in place for their futures as mining continues its long-term decline," says Oliver during a segment for Last Week Tonight.
"But he isn't doing that." Read more...More about Uk, Donald Trump, John Oliver, Last Week Tonight, and Rant
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …