A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OLIVE & ORIENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Man ridicules Olive Garden’s demand letter over trademark dispute
By Cyrus Farivar - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
“If you are asking me to simply add TradeMark® Symbols™ I must also decline.”
- John Oliver explains why your local TV news might be filled with right-wing stories
By Keith Wagstaff - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver wants you to think about your local TV news.
On Sunday, he ran a segment about Sinclair Broadcast Group, which could soon complete a merger with Tribune Media that would let it reach 2.2 million households.
The problem? Sinclair sometimes forces its stations to run right-wing stories, commentary, and commercials during local TV news broadcasts.
Sadly, Sinclair stations won't run Last Week Tonight's disclaimer starring Steve Schirripa from The Sopranos.More about John Oliver, Last Week Tonight, Tv News, Entertainment, and Media Industry
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.