MINNEAPOLIS — When Anne Hendrickson was driving around the Twin Cities as a freelance consultant, she found herself wishing for a space where she could easily combine work with physical activity. The ambition inspired Work It LLC, a business Hendrickson opened last month in St. Paul. It’s a co-working space that rents desks to freelancers, with the twist that clients can walk on treadmills or pedal a stationary bike while they work. There’s also a small on-site gym, showers and a kitchen complete with free olive oil for cooking. Hendrickson hopes the action-oriented amenities will help the business stand out in the increasingly crowded co-working market.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OLIVE & ORIENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Co-working space offers treadmill desks, kitchen and more
By Christopher Snowbeck - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Olives For Zone 9 – How To Grow Olive Trees In Zone 9
By Amy Grant - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017