The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OLDHAM RESOURCE GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Reflecting What You Value in How You Spend Your Money (and Other Resources)
By Trent Hamm - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Every few months, I like to go through all of my spending for a month, tabulate how every single dollar was spent, sort and group all of that spending in various ways, and look at the results. How much did I spend on food? How much did I spend on particular types of food? How much did I spend on craft beer? How much did I spend on coffee? How much did I spend on writing supplies? How much did ...
The post Reflecting What You Value in How You Spend Your Money (and Other Resources) appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Doug Kalitta leads Top Fuel qualifying at Norwalk
By AP - By AP - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Doug Kalitta took the Top Fuel qualifying lead in the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals with track-record time
- Alas, Poor Yik Yak: Social Net Loses Engineers, Users
Tuesday Apr 25, 2017
This week, digital payments platform Square Inc. bought Yik Yak's entire engineering team, paying under $3 million for a group of less than ten personnel.