Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2 SOUTH END AVENUE APT. 7 R
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10280
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OLD KENT ROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- We Picked the Century’s Top Films. You Told Us Where We Could Go.
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Movie fans, filmmakers and other critics immediately lit up the web with complaints as well as rival lists. Here’s a roundup of the reactions.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.