The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
69 WEST 55TH STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10019
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OLAM HESSED YIVANE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Books of The Times: An Arsonist and His Femme Fatale Fiancée in ‘American Fire’
By JENNIFER SENIOR - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Monica Hesse’s new book, about a string of fires in Virginia, has all the elements of a lively crime procedural.