The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
okinawan friendship society, inc.
720 w. manlius st.
east syracuse, new york, 13057
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - OKINAWAN FRIENDSHIP SOCIETY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Humble, Yet Hungry Treanor Grows into Leader for Team USA in First World Cup
By mschneider - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- The Shift: Behind the Velvet Ropes of Facebook’s Private Groups
By KEVIN ROOSE - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
To understand Facebook’s new emphasis on private groups, I joined more than 100, ranging from gardeners to flat-earth truthers.
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.