One can't help feeling that Google is creating an illusion of transparency (neutrality) in measurement and another hook into controlling the digital ecosystem.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OKIE'S NAIL & SPA INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Google's Free Advanced Attribution Offering Is Touch & Go
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tell the world Aunt Flo is in town with this weirdly cute tampon nail art
By Rachel Thompson - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Because, why not?
Canada-based artist Annelies Hofmeyr created the rather unusual look, which consists of a white backdrop with a faux-blood effect, not to mention little blue strings for added realism.
A post shared by Annelies Hofmeyr (@wit_myt) on Read more...More about Instagram, Nail Art, Periods, Tampons, and Period
- Dozens of Migrating Turtles Delay Flights at JFK Airport
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
About 40 diamondback terrapins crawled out of Jamaica Bay and onto JFK's airfield Friday, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said.
- Spa Castle workers accused of taking pics in women’s locker room
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Four women are suing a spa in Texas after three employees at the sprawling oasis allegedly snapped cellphone pictures of them in the facility’s locker rooms, using towels to disguise their tactics. The invasion of privacy lawsuit, which is seeking more than $1 million in damages, claims that four female customers who visited Spa Castle...
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.