The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OKI SUSHI RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Robot Revolution: Amazon’s Move Signals End of Line for Many Cashiers
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The next jobs set to disappear may be ones that are a bigger part of people’s daily lives: retail workers and cashiers in stores and restaurants.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Google's Free Advanced Attribution Offering Is Touch & Go
Friday Jun 9, 2017
One can't help feeling that Google is creating an illusion of transparency (neutrality) in measurement and another hook into controlling the digital ecosystem.
- Rechler named to MTA board
By Daniel Geiger - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Scott Rechler joined the Metropolitan Transportation Authority's 17-member board Monday after being nominated by Gov. Andrew Cuomo and confirmed by the state Senate.Rechler, whose firm, RXR Realty,...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 29, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Dec 29, 2016
U.S. Escalates Tensions with Israel, Debbie Reynolds, Actress and Mother of Carrie Fisher, Dies at 84, and new ways to eat gold: in your Grilled Cheese, Sushi, or Ice Cream.
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.