An international team of scientists has discovered that the critically endangered Hawaiian crow, also called 'Alal?, is a highly proficient tool user. WSJ's Monika Auger reports. Photo: Lisa Bissi
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MOIRA E. CLUNE
19 OSPREY LANE
GARDINER, NEW YORK, 12525
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OH CROW LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Scientists Find Second Tool-Using Genius Crow
Thursday Sep 15, 2016
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- China Falls Short on Curbing North Korea, Trump Says
By MARK LANDLER and GARDINER HARRIS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The president’s statement was an extraordinary admission of failure of his strategy for dealing with the North, leaving him with unpalatable options.
- U.S. Pressed to Pursue Deal to Freeze North Korea Missile Tests
By DAVID E. SANGER and GARDINER HARRIS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Versions of the proposal, which would require the United States to reduce its military footprint on the Korean Peninsula, have been floated by Beijing and Seoul.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- 'Oh, Mare!' Another Exuberant Toss Of The Hat To Mary Tyler Moore
Friday Jan 27, 2017
As thousands of impassioned, personal and emotional memorials pour in, we can agree that Mary Richards was much more than a sitcom character. She was a mirror and a walking Rorschach test (with a great set of L'Eggs) for one generation of TV-focused Americans -- and the next
- Four Mississippi Mothers Fight for Their Children’s Education
By Jim Schaffer - Thursday May 25, 2017
Four mothers claim Jim Crow-era education inequity is alive and well in Mississippi, harming their children.