NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OGWCK, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden
By Drew Housman - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Living in New York City, I’m often disappointed in the quality of produce offered at the supermarkets. It’s not uncommon for carrots to wilt within a day, or for spinach to quickly turn into green mush even when it’s kept in the refrigerator’s “crisper” drawer. (Is anyone else certain that this has literally no effect on any produce put into it?) For the prices we pay, it’s a pretty demoralizing vegetable situation. That being the case, I often dream of ...
The post Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden appeared first on The Simple Dollar.