NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OFRI SPORT MARKETING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- The New Realities Of Sports Marketing
Monday Dec 12, 2016
Sports have always been associated with emotional exchanges. Whether you're a player, fan, or just know someone who is, you know how it goes: conversations about a certain player's intensity, a sourillegal play and even about what piece of equipment works best in a particular setting can go from friendly discussion to heated banter in a matter of minutes.
- 2 Unsexy Reasons March Madness Dominates In Sports Advertising
Monday Mar 13, 2017
There is an understandable frenzy of media buzz every January about Super Bowl commercials. This is mostly driven by gimmicks and celebrities rather than advertising that pulls its weight for brands.But one sporting event is often overlooked and actually does deliver an excellent opportunity to advertisers: the NCAA's March Madness.
- Reaching Consumers At Sports Festivals Is All The Rage
Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
Over the next six weeks, some of the biggest events in sports will take place: The NHL All-Star Game (Jan. 29), Super Bowl LI (Feb. 5), the NBA All-Star Game (Feb. 19), the Daytona 500 (Feb. 26) andNCAA men's and women's basketball March Madness.
- Breathing Life Into The Stale Sports Activation Scene
Tuesday Jan 17, 2017
Have you experienced a fan festival or any number of sports activations taking place in and around the stadium? Chances are, if you've seen one, you've seen them all.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."