A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
80 HANSON PLACE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11217
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OF HER BEAUTY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Style Q & A: Kim Kardashian on Her New Beauty Line and Those Blackface Allegations
By BEE SHAPIRO - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With KKW Beauty, the social media celebrity follows in her sister Kylie Jenner’s footsteps.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Blogger Turns Food Into Homemade Beauty Products
Monday Mar 6, 2017
Blogger Farah Dhukai uses food from the pantry to make homemade beauty products. Her DIY videos teach everything from clearing acne with green tea to whitening teeth with turmeric. Photo: Farah Dhukai
- The Look: In Goma, Lights May Flicker but Looks Stay Sharp
By SHAYLA HARRIS, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
“One of the first things I noticed is how completely beautiful everyone is on the street,” said Shayla Harris, a documentary filmmaker and journalist, about her recent trip to Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo.
- These sultry Southern film classics will make you lust for more
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
If Paul Newman and Elizabeth Taylor are together in a film and there’s no sexual chemistry, there’s either something wrong with that picture — or you’ve wandered into Hollywood’s “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.” Taylor was at the height of her beauty in 1958 when Hollywood filmed Tennessee Williams’ prize-winning play, a Southern Gothic...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.