Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OEHLER HOMES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Protests in Hamburg Ahead of G-20 Summit
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The police in Hamburg, Germany, clashed with protesters a day before the start of the G-20 summit.
- G-20 Protests Grip Hamburg, and Dozens Are Hurt
By MELISSA EDDY - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Protesters crowded the streets of Hamburg on Friday as world leaders gathered for the Group of 20 summit.
- Suspect in Hamburg Attack Was Known to German Police
By MELISSA EDDY - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
The Hamburg authorities said the man accused of fatally stabbing one person had recently become radicalized, but they did not believe he posed an imminent danger.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.