President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
odyssey systems, inc.
70 jericho tpke.
westbury, new york,
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Oct 28, 2009)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 1973
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1973 - ODYSSEY SYSTEMS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Odyssey O-Works Red, O-Works Black putters
By David Dusek - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Odyssey in January released the first O-Works putters, which come with a unique microhinge face insert, and several have gone into the bags (...)
- Super Mario Odyssey’s Amiinage à trois is amazing
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Nintendo didn’t just show off more details of Super Mario Odyssey, which is due out in October for the Switch. The publisher also showed off new Amiibo related to the game. The new Amiibo are Mario, Peach, and Bowser all wearing wedding white outfits. Mario and Bowser are in tuxedos while Peach is in a […]
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.