The philanthropic organization founded by Laurene Powell Jobs will purchase a majority stake in The Atlantic, including its digital properties, events business, and consulting services....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ODYSSEY CONSULTING GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Powell Jobs' Group to Acquire Majority Stake in The Atlantic
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Odyssey O-Works Red, O-Works Black putters
By David Dusek - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Odyssey in January released the first O-Works putters, which come with a unique microhinge face insert, and several have gone into the bags (...)
- 2018 Honda Odyssey: The Gas-Powered Marital Aid
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The redesigned 2018 Honda Odyssey minivan improves on the spacious best-seller—and it just might save your marriage.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.