Koepka’s winning score of 16-under tied Rory McIlroy’s U.S. Open record for lowest total under par, set in 2011.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ODD GUY RECORDS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Brooks Koepka Wins U.S. Open for His First Major Title
By KAREN CROUSE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- ‘Rare when you get your guy’: Nets thrilled with 1st-round pick
By Brian Lewis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Everybody from Jarrett Allen to foes to scouts assumed the Texas teen was going to be a lottery pick. The Nets are thankful he wasn’t. Long before the Nets traded away all-time leading scorer Brook Lopez, they scouted and identified Allen. They spent much of Thursday exploring ways to move up to get him. But...
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Fed Forecasts at Odds With Trump Administration's Growth Target
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Trump administration’s plan to get the economy growing at a 3% annual rate has a skeptic: the Federal Reserve.
- What Are the Odds of a U.S.-China War?
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Are Beijing and Washington inexorably headed for armed conflict? A debate in China circles around the ‘Thucydides Trap’ indicates the answer depends on a fine understanding of Chinese capabilities.
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.